Chris Whitty has suggested the UK needs to take a cautious approach to coronavirus for up to two more years.
England’s chief medical officer said the government needs to remain alert, particularly towards variants of the virus, for “probably the next year or two”.
The government is aiming to remove all restrictions on social contact on 21 June as part of a gradual four-stage easing of the lockdown.
Prof Whitty said the approach is cautious “because we’ve got such a difficult situation to go through at the moment”.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- LOCKDOWN AND A FREE FOR ALL
- HAS THE HERD LOST ITS IMMUNITY TO RETRIBUTION ?
- LIFE AND DEATH DECISIONS – NOT IN MY NAME ?
- AND NOW YOURE GOING TO BELIEVE ME- CLAPPING IS OVER -START SMARTING NOW
- LED BY DONKEYS- TREATED LIKE MONKEYS- A COMPLETE PISS UP OF A PANDEMIC POLICY
- “DON’T COME NEAR ME WITH YOUR VIRUS”