But all the Royal College of Nursing can get hot under the collar about is the quality of the face masks. Which was dismissed by Morbid Matt
The profession must be separated from the overvalued Doctor role – Because Doctors give more credibility to Non Professional Non Qualified Receptionists and Admin Staff in General
Thats fine if you want to break the Doctor / Patient confidentially clause – Tell the Receptionist and ask them for a diagnosis & treatment regime too – otherwise why tell them ? Why should the patient respect the Nurse over the Receptionist or Para who are replacing Nurses as God’s right hand and many are becoming the Apostles themselves ?
FLORENCE DIED LONG AGO BUT MANY NURSES HAVE REMAINED IN HER IMAGE – A COOL HAND ON A FEVERED BROW – AND RECOGNISED AS SUCH BY THE “BUTCHERS” AND POLITICIANS – ITS TIME FOR NURSES TO FIGHT THEIR OWN CORNER
DescriptionThe para was a former currency of the Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Montenegro, Albania and Yugoslavia and is the current subunit, although rarely used, of the Serbian dinar. As a former
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BRITAIN IS 100,000 SHORT STAFFED….
- THE NHS – A PLAGUE ON YOUR PERFORMANCE – TREATING PATIENTS WITH CONTEMPT THROUGH IGNORANCE AND INDIFFERENCE – THE INCOMPETENCES OF AN ADMINISTRATION SYSTEM INTRODUCED ON THE CHEAP TO REPLACE PROFESSIONAL CARERS INSULTS PATIENTS
- NOT THE NATIONAL HEALTH – MORE LIKE “BEING LEFT HOLDING THE PHONE”- SERVICE
- Surgical Outpatients – Darlington Memorial Hospital
- THOUGHT FOR THE DAY –
- TORY AUSTERITY, A POLITICAL, NOT ECONOMIC, POLICY, HIT ALL SECTIONS OF THE NHS