REGISTER FOR RIGHTSANDWRONGS ON HOW A BREXIT OUTCOME AFFECTS FOOD AND FARMING-.
16th Jan 19
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- FREEDOM OF SPEECH WITH THE MORNING STAR THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH
- NFU president Minette Batters said a properly managed and orderly Brexit was in the best interests of both farmers and the public. Agriculture is the bedrock of the UK’s largest manufacturing industry, food and drink – worth £113bn to the UK economy.
- LIGHTS OUT EARLY AT THE MORNING STAR AND THEY WANT YOU TO PAY FOR YESTERDAY’S NEWS
- POLITICIANS INCLUDING REBECCA POW, ARE MERELY AN “URBAN AFFAIR” SO EAT THAT
- WHAT RIGHTSANDWRONGS.CO.UK SAID IN 2018
- Editor: Ben Briggs FARMERS WEEKLY- Has Westminster ever really wanted Brexit to succeed?- The scale of defeat inflicted on Theresa May’s Withdrawal Agreement only heightens the threat to farming and the chances of crashing out of the EU without a deal