Thailand Increases Speed Limits to Cut Road Crashes
This may not work
|9 hr ago||1|
By: Robby Ramakant
For years, Thailand has been notorious for having some of the world’s most dangerous traffic, with road deaths the highest in Southeast Asia. Some 59 people die per day on Thai roads
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- VACCINATION IS HALF THE STORY – ANTIBODY IMMUNITY IS THE OTHER THWARTED BY LOCKDOWN
- As many as 100,000 people die of blood clots each year.
- DR DEATH-THE PANDEMIC IS IN THE HANDS OF EX BODY SNATCHERS AND PILL PUSHERS – PUBLIC TRUST IS LOST IN THE MEDICS AND POLITICIANS
- CAUSE AND EFFECT – BORIS’S FORCED LOCKDOWN = THE RETURN OF THE GHETTO …..
- IT’S YOUR FAULT BORIS – THIS PLAN IS PLAIN WRONG – REAL PEOPLE ARE DYING YOU FAT FRIAR – AND SACK THE SERVING BOY
- Reformers Seek to Block Duterte’s Dynasty Aims