But Covid’s damage to the education system is deep and lasting
The latest Asian Development Bank view of the economies of developing Asia is, at first glance optimistic and reassuring. However, there is a sting in the tail, and that is the deep and lasting damage the education systems of many countries are suffering.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- ‘Zero Covid’ economies risk being left behind
- WHILST The world is watching India’s coronavirus crisis……………….
- SPOTLIGHT ON VIETNAM
- Amid ongoing political tensions, China offers coronavirus vaccine aid to India
- “TO DO THE PATIENT NO HARM”
- VACCINATION IS HALF THE STORY – ANTIBODY IMMUNITY IS THE OTHER THWARTED BY LOCKDOWN