New UK COVID cases rise to highest since November 26
LONDON (Reuters) – Britain’s government reported the highest daily number of new COVID cases since Nov. 26 on Friday, after the number of new positive test reports rose to 16,298 from 14,879 the day before.
The number of new deaths reported within 28 days of a positive COVID test also increased, rising to 504 from Thursday’s reading of 414, taking total fatalities on this measure to 60,617.
Reporting by Michael Holden, writing by David Milliken
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- FANCY BORIS AND HIS BOFFINS HAVING ANOTHER FAILURE – THE RESULT ARE MORE DEATHS DISEASE AND DESTRUCTION OF LIVES ON THEIR HEADS
- STILL BACKING BORIS ? As Britain records 696 DEATHS TODAY & 18,213 new COVID-19 cases – OR NOT ? THATS AN AWFUL LOT OF DEATHS AND IT IS ONLY THE FIGURES RELEASED
- WE CAN’T ALL PITCH OUR TENT IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIELD TO ESCAPE INFECTION OR RESPONSIBILITY
- BORIS – YOUR DEATHS ARE STACKING UP YOU BUFFOON – REAL PEOPLE ARE DYING WHILE BANKERS SPIVS AND SPECULATORS SURVIVE
- FALSE NEWS ? -WHAT ARE THE AGES OF THE LASTEST CASES AND DEATHS – DETAILS ABOUT WHERE THEY DIED AND WHAT THEIR DEATH CERTIFICATES SAID – HOW MANY OF THESE PEOPLE WERE CONFIRMED CASES AND IF UNCONFIRMED ARE THEY INCLUDED ?
- BORIS A FAULTY CRAP CARD SHOOTER – THE COVID COCK ROBIN AND FRIEND OF THAT COCKEYED CONTINENTAL CUNT BARNIER