Follow these simple steps to help stay safe.
1. Change your passwords and security questions regularly.
Use a strong password with a mix of upper and lower case characters,
numbers and punctuation marks with six characters as a minimum.
Use complex security questions,
the answers to which cannot be found in your social media accounts.
2. Check and monitor your accounts for any unusual activity
or transactions using online or mobile banking
3. Make sure your contact details are up to date.
4. End the call immediately if anyone calls you
asking for your password, PIN, PINsentry code,
personal information or to transfer money.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Computer- Scam-Proof Your Password
- Senior Password Moment
- Internet Safety – How Broad is Your Band ? – Shop Safely
- Lycaremit -A strangulating money transfer company -Update
- Wrong Passwords-Right Politics-What if ?
- SPIES SPIES SPIES – OUR LIVES ARE MONITORED FROM BIRTH TO THE GRAVE AND ON THE INTERNET BY GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL INTERESTS