Man threatened with ‘hefty fly-tipping fine’ after blowing leaves off his own driveway
Paul Coombes was sent a letter from Ellesmere Park Residents’ Association for clearing the leaves with a leafblower
A businessman was threatened with ‘hefty fine’ for fly-tipping after he cleared winter leaves from his driveway.
Paul Coombes received a hand delivered letter the day after he cleared his drive with a garden vaccum warning him that if he did not stop blowing leaves into the street he would be reported to trading standards.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- DURHAM COUNTY COUNCIL
- DURHAM COUNTY COUNCIL CHANGING ITS CONTRACT ON RESIDENTS BROWN BIN GARDEN WASTE COLLECTION WITHOUT COMPENSATION IS BLIND AUTHORITARIANISM REMINISCENT OF HITLER’S THIRD REICH
- ONE IN FOUR FRONT LINE DOCTORS IS OFF SICK OR ISOLATING WHILE ADMINISTRATORS SUN THEMSELVES IN THEIR IVORY TOWERS
- COUNTY DURHAM – HOME TO TEESDALE, WEARDALE, FLY TIPPING CENTRE OF THE NORTH AND DURHAM COUNTY COUNCIL – MORALLY AND POLITICALLY BANKRUPT
- THE DON ITSELF IS SLIPPING- WE COULD NEVER HAVE GOT TO HIM A YEAR AGO BUT NOW NO ACCOMMODATION FOR THE FLOODED HOMES AND SCHOOL
- DURHAM COUNCIL COVER THEIR COVID ABSENCE WITH A JOINT STATEMENT – AFTER 6 MONTHS WE SHOULD ALL BE “CONCERNED” – IT A HOLLOW MOCKERY AND A DECEITFUL SHAM TALE THEY TELL