Sir Graham Brady, the chairman of the 1922 committee of Tory MPs, visited the Prime Minister in Downing Street on Monday afternoon and made clear that a growing number of Tories believe she has to go.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- May Day May Day ? – The Tories & Unionists Need To Decide and Parliament Needs a Vote
- Corbyn amendment to (Delay Brexit date) defeated, MPs by 296 – 327- BREXIT. UK Heading for “No Deal” is a Brexit Deal – No Customs Union No Single Market – NO FUDGE – PEOPLE VOTE RULES
- THERE WAS AN OLD MAN CALLED GOVE – WHO SAT ON STEAMING STOVE….
- THE DOUBTING DAVID
- THE BBC HAS SHOT ITSELF IN THE FOOT – NOT SO MUCH A PUBLIC SERVICE MORE A PROPAGANDA MEDIA MISSION
- THE HOKEY COKEY BREXIT BASH – IN / OUT AND SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT – CONDITIONING WITH MONEY AND THE MEDIA – DO YOU WANT AN INDEPENDENT BRITAIN OR ONE TIED TO THE UNELECTED EU COMMISSION ?