British Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn has said that he would remain neutral on a potential second Brexit referendum if he were elected Prime Minister next month. Corbyn promised in September to hold the Brexit vote again.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- CORBYN SAYS THE BBC IS BIASED – AND THAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT – Vote Brexit Party – Drain the Swamp
- For the Many not the Few turned on it’s head as 5 Shadow Front Benchers Resign to support their Conscience and their Constituents – BUT SOME BEASTLY BUGGERS SAT ON THEIR HANDS NOT AGAINST A SECOND REFERENDUM VOTE Shame on THEM & YOU Corbyn !
- The Catch-up: Jeremy Corbyn ‘wants Tory Brexit so he can wash his hands of it’
- WHAT WE WANT IS A GENERAL ELECTION ! – BEST FOR BRITAIN – THE EU – AND ….. MP’S
- FACE FACTS – PR WITH A SINGLE TRANSFERABLE VOTE – BUT WHO PUT THAT IN THEIR MANIFESTO ? – THE BREXIT PARTY
- HOW CORBYN the “COMEDIAN” & LABOUR SHOT ITSELF IN THE FOOT OVER BREXIT