BUT WHO IS PLAYING POLITICS ?
18th Dec 18
CORBYN HAS FORCED MAY TO NAME THE DAY FOR THE “MEANINGFUL VOTE”
Unless Corbyn has the numbers and as the Radical stated
to the Morning Star and Communist Party by negotiating a NEW DEAL
with the Tory Right Wing,
they will never vote with the opposisition in a Confidence vote on the Tory Government
But the might if it were a No Confidence Vote in the PM.
So the question remains
And because the Morning Star and CP did not sit up
and take notice of the Radical proposisition and make representation,
I very much doubt whether Corbyn has the numbers.
BREXIT WAS WON BY RIGHT WING AND LEFT WING
AND ONLY A JOINT BREXIT COMMITTEE COULD HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- We Must Admit That The Brexit Vote Was Not Won By the Right Wing
- LEFT UNITY, -“How to be more inclusive”
- ARSE ABOUT FACE ?
- May Day May Day ? – The Tories & Unionists Need To Decide and Parliament Needs a Vote
- CORBYN THE NERO ON GETTING BREXIT “UNDONE” – YOU HAVE LEAVE, WE HAVE REMAIN – SO WE LET THE INBETWEENIES DECIDE – THE DON’T KNOWS ?
- THE RIGHT OF REPLY TO THE MS EDITORIAL -THE MORNING STAR NEEDS YOUR “DONATIONS” THAT MEANS MONEY NOT YOUR “LETTERS”…….. OTHERS OPINION