Covid-19: Concern at ‘unprecedented’ infection level in England
England’s “very high” Covid infection level is a “growing concern” as the NHS struggles to cope with rising patient numbers, a health official has said.
On Monday,28th Dec 2020 a further 41,385 Covid cases and 357 deaths were reported in the UK.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- HOW TO DIE WITHOUT GETTING IN THE WAY OF BORIS GRAND DEATH PLAN
- TODAYS BIG STORY- COMPLETE GOVERNMENT PLANNING INEPTITUDE – THE ANSWER IS TO ADDRESS INFECTIOUS DISEASES ISOLATION OF THE VULNERABLE BY PROVIDING THE FACILITIES CONTROLLING CROSS INFECTION IN HOSPTALS INSTITUTIONS AND AT HOME
- SARS v MERS v COVID 19 – DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS DEATHS – THE GOVERNMENT AGENCY PHE HAS IT ALL PURE FICTION – COVID 19 IS NOT AN HC INFECTIONS DISEASE
- THREE FOOTBALL GROUNDS EACH HOLDING 40,000
- THE BORIS TIER SYSTEM IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE -IT CONCENTRATES DEATH INTO EVER DECREASING CENTRES – SUPERMARKETS – THE ALTERNATIVE DOES THE OPPOSITE
- BREAKING NEWS -CONFIRMED COVID 19 ? AVOID PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND & CROSS INFECTION AS YOUR LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT