ITS ABOUT CONSUMERS TOO,GOVE-
19th Feb 19
Gove says tariffs would be put in place to protect UK farmers
Michael Gove has said that tariffs would be used to protect British farmers in the event of a no-deal Brexit. Photograph: Tim Graham/Getty Images
The government will apply tariffs to food imports to protect British farmers in a no-deal scenario, the environment secretary, Michael Gove, has confirmed.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- THE UK MUST REDUCE IMPORTS BY IMPOSING TARIFFS ON EU GOODS IF NO RECIPROCAL AGREEMENT IS REACHED
- CUT OUT EU IMPORTS OF IRISH BEEF & LAMB – BRITAIN CLOSES ITS BORDERS TO EU FOOD
- BUY BRITISH – UK Farmers concerned over reports that the government is planning to slash tariffs on food imports from the US as part of a planned Trade Deal -IS US MEAT FULL OF HORMONES ?
- GOVE THE SQUIRT – BULLIED AT SCHOOL ? BEATEN ON THE BOTTOM ? – IN EARLIER TIMES HE WOULD HAVE BEEN STRUNG UP BY NOW, THE TRAITOR HE IS TO THE LEAVE CAMPAIGN
- NO DEAL- NO EU IMPORTS – UNTIL THE EU SEE SENSE ON TARIFFS
- PROFIT BEFORE PEOPLE AGAIN -FOOD IS CONTAMINATED BY THE PROCESSING FOR PROFIT AND IS ADULTERATED BY PARLIAMENT