Eurostar: Trains cancelled as French transport workers strike
Eurostar is on the brink of collapse after the pandemic left the service in financial turmoil. It is believed Eurostar has already faced a 95 percent fall in demand as the pandemic continues to make travel restrictions necessary. The company’s annual revenues collapsed from £1billion (€1.1bn) in 2019 to about £180milllion (€208m) in 2020. On top of this, Eurostar has already borrowed £400million (€460m) and received a cash injection of £170million (€197m) from its owners.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- GOING ON HOLIDAY ? – USING FUEL ? – INCREASED DEMAND MEANS INCREASED PRICES
- UK economy shrinks 1.5% in first quarter amid Covid lockdowns
- MORE STICKS THAN CARROTS COMING
- THE FREE FOR ALL FAILS THE CONTROL OF CROSS INFECTION PLAN
- IT’S A GUILT COMPLEX FOR GP’S REFUSING THEIR PATIENTS COVID TREATMENT ?
- ITS NOT BREXIT BORIS- ITS ANOTHER TORY CON TRICK