China uses state-owned enterprises to promote social stability by employing high-risk groups when unrest threats emerge
In 2019, the employment rate in China decreased to 65.05 percent, from 65.6 percent in the previous year. China is the world’s most populous country and its rapid economic development over the past decades has profited greatly from its large labor market.
Iron rice bowl
Chinese Communist Party general secretary Xi Jinping‘s administration, there have been major efforts to eliminate corruption within the government. Xi made his intention to purge the system clear on various occasions, and China has witnessed the arrests of high-ranking government officials such as Ling Jihua, Xu Caihou, and Zhou Yongkang.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- IS TRUMP WITHDRAWING TROOPS TO START WW3 BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE ?
- As Expected, China Forces Harsh New Law on Hong Kong
- Secession for Taiwan would mean ‘war’
- WW3 bombshell: George Galloway warns China military could soon STRIKE the US over Taiwan
- China’s spacecraft takes off from moon with samples
- On This Day 25th Oct