Our time in the EU was a calamity for Britain and a disaster for Europe
As de Gaulle recognised, it would have been better for everyone if we had never joined the European Union
Charles de Gaulle was right: Britain should never have joined the EU.
Thanks to his turbulent years at Four Carlton Gardens, he understood us better than our own establishment ever did….
Four days to avoid no deal after Brexit trade talks in Brussels fail to bridge ‘large gaps’
New deadline of Sunday after Boris Johnson’s dinner with EU chief Ursula von der Leyen fails to make breakthrough
Boris Johnson and Ursula Von Der Leyen meet in Brussels
Boris Johnson has given Brexit negotiators until this Sunday to avoid a no-deal after a meeting with the European Commission president failed to bridge “very large gaps”
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- HOW LONG IS BORIS NOSE NOW ?
- BREXIT – BORIS “GOT DONE” GOOD AND PROPER – HE IS NOW THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD – AND SHOULD HAVE WALKED 11 MONTHS AGO – THE EU HAVE BEEN PLAYING BRITAIN FOR FOOLS
- LEXITEERS BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE – VOTE BREXIT AND WANT CORBYN – BUT BREXIT COMES FIRST CORBYN
- LEAVE MEANS LEAVE BUT “GET IT DONE” IS A HOLLOW MOCKERY AND DECEITFUL SHAM
- THE EU IS FINISHED – NO DEAL NO COMPROMISE YES REPARATION
- IF BRITAIN HAS TO SINK THE FRENCH NAVY AGAIN SO BE IT – BUT ATTACKS ON THE BRITISH FISHING FLEET IN OUR WATERS BY THE EU MUST RESULT IN CONVISCATION AND RECOVERY OF THE CATCH OR INCARCERATION OF THE CREW