Government rejected radical lockdown of England’s care homes
Exclusive: health officials put forward plan last month to stem soaring coronavirus deaths
A sign outside a care home in London. Sixteen thousand residents are confirmed or suspected to have died from Covid-19. Photograph: Ben Perry/Rex/Shutterstock
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Data on Covid care home deaths kept secret ‘to protect commercial interests’ – ITS ALL HERE ON RIGHTSANDWRONGS.CO.UK – AND THE CQC ARE TRYING TO SAVE THEIR OWN THICK SKINS – REMEMBER WHORTLEY HALL, NEAR BARNARD CASTLE ?
- Thousands more could be dead in care homes than official figures show -( We Shall Know from the Registrar of Deaths If these figures are not also faked)
- THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN TELLING YOU – THERE ARE THOUSANDS DEAD, MANY STAFF INCLUDED, – IN THE COMMUNITY -NOT RECORDED – AND YOU DON’T BELIEVE YOUR LIVING IN CONCENTRATION “HUTS” – JUST KEEP CLAPPING IF YOUR DELUDED
- ITS TRUE THEN ? DURHAM LABOUR COUNTY COUNCIL SENT PATIENTS TO THEIR CERTAIN DEATH
- BRING ALL CARE INTO THE PUBLIC NHS
- AND OTHER PLACES – AT HOME AND IN GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS – A COVER UP ?