Labour Party will oppose Brexit deal – Corbyn
1 MIN READ
BREXITNOVEMBER 25, 2018 / 1:31 PM / UPDATED 7 HOURS AGO
BRUSSELS (Reuters) – Britain’s main opposition Labour Party will oppose the government’s Brexit deal in parliament, its leader Jeremy Corbyn said on Sunday, describing the agreement approved in Brussels as “a miserable failure of negotiation”.
“This is a bad deal for the country. It is the result of a miserable failure of negotiation that leaves us with the worst of all worlds.
It gives us less say over our future, and puts jobs and living standards at risk,” Corbyn said in a statement.
“That is why Labour will oppose this deal in parliament.
We will work with others to block a no deal outcome, and ensure that Labour’s alternative plan for a sensible deal to bring the country together is on the table.”
Reporting by Elizabeth Piper, Editing by Paul Sandle
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- LABOUR PUSH THE BOAT OUT BUT WHO IS AT THE HELM ?
- CORBYN -THE BACKDOOR BREXITEER
- LABOUR TAKING LEAVE OF ITS SENSES ?- IF PARLIAMENT VOTES DOWN MAY’S BANANA BREXIT AND WE LEAVE ON 29th MARCH THEN WHAT – REMAIN – AND FUCK BRITAIN’S DECISION TO LEAVE- THAT SHOULD KEEP LABOUR ON THE OPPOSITION BENCHES COME A GENERAL ELECTION !!!!
- UK to EU: We need to know by October 15 if trade deal is possible
- THIS IS EITHER SHIT STIRRING OR CONFIRMING CORBYN DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL OF THE PARLIAMENTARY LABOUR PARTY AND CAN WAVE GOODBYE TO FORMING A GOVERNMENT
- CORBYN IN CONTROL ? -WHO IS PARLIAMENTARY LABOUR AND WHO ARE SNIVELING LICKSPITTLE CESSPITS