Why British Farmers would be Better Off Out
1. Like immigration, Britain not the EU would be in Control of “Imports”
2. Britain must stop EU dumping of Food, to protect it’s own unique farming systems
3. Buy more British will help our Farmers and our Balance of Payments Deficit -Our Economy.
4. We need British Agricultural Policies for Britain.
5 Because most food comes from farms, Britain needs a Ministry of Food to protect the Farmer and the Consumer, from the Supermarkets domination of the market.
25th May 2016
CAP payments for European countries in order are France benefits most, with about 17%, followed by Spain 13%, then Germany 12%, and Italy 10.6% compared to the UK at only 7%.
The EU’s agricultural policy has begun a tyrannical rule over farming in the United Kingdom.
The farming program has implemented many rules which dictate various things to farmers.
Including farmers must plant three types of crops on their land and is obligated to leave seven percent of their land untouched.
Leaving land, untouched can be detrimental to small farmers who are trying to make the most out of their land.
The land must fit certain criteria set out by the EU costing farmers unnecessary money.
The lack of control does not stop with British land but also affects an inability to choose which pesticides or hormones are placed in British animals.
The European Union has grown and is growing too powerful for its own good and insists on thinking it knows what is best for countries.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- FOR BRITISH FARMING, A NO VOTE MEANS A STOP TO EU DUMPING FOOD IN THE UK
- Petition to the Scottish Parliament 2001 -Withdrawn through a lack of interest
- Is Corbyn Biting the Hand that Feeds Us ?
- DEFRA-Corbyn Must Grab the Bull by the Horns
- Farmers Guardian – Open letter to the Editor
- Brexit Better for British Farming and Fishing