YOU ARE BEING CONNED BY BORIS AND RISKI AGAIN
ITS A DOUBLE WHAMMY –
CURB SPENDING ON THE INFLATION FRONT
EXPAND THE ECONOMY OR WE FALL DEEPER INTO RECESSION MODE
THE PROBLEM – RISKI IS SPENDING MONEY HE DOESN’T HAVE
ON IMPORTS ……………………….
THE SOLUTION – CUT IMPORTS PRODUCE MORE GOODS AT HOME –
CHANGE THE GOVERNMENT
VOTE FOR AN ALTERNATIVE (THATS NOT STARMER’S LABOUR)
The UK economy shrank for two successive quarters in the first half of last year, meeting the technical definition of a recession.
The economy shrank by 2.9% in the first quarter of 2020, when the pandemic first spread to the UK, before a record 19% fall in the subsequent quarter during the spring lockdown
Britain has a history of higher inflation than other similar economies. Over the past decade, inflation has ranged between a peak of 5.2pc in 2011 and a low of minus 0.1pc for parts of 2015. On average, prices rose 1.9pc per year in the UK, compared to 1.7pc in the US, 1.2pc in the eurozone and 0.5pc in Japan.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- THE UK BANANA REPUBLIC – WHAT IS THE UK ECONOMY IF NOT THE SERVICE SECTOR – RETAIL, & PROPERTY, BUT GAMBLING ON FINANCE ( INSURANCE ETC…) AND EXPORTS (DRUGS MAINLY )
- ‘Those working in the rural economy are ready and raring to go’ – UK enters recession
- SO IT’S CONFIRMED THAT PEOPLE CREATE THE WEALTH AND THE BOSSES THAT COLLECT THE PROFITS
- UK economy crisis: Taxpayers’ ‘chilling reality’ of cuts, tax rises and inflation exposed
- An economy that depends on Restaurants for recovery is Bankrupt – What about (HOME GROWN ,HOME PRODUCED?) Agriculture/ Horticulture and Manufacturing ? – We must reduce the Balance of Payments Deficit – The Radical
- TORY CAPITALIST CHAOS AND CALAMITY IN THE COUNTRYSIDE