Theresa May sets out five tests for Brexit success as she warns Brussels that relations could ‘break down’
1 MARCH 2018 • 10:30PM
Theresa May will set out her five tests for a successful Brexit as she warns the EU that relations will “break down” unless it respects the wishes of the British people.
In a long-awaited speech in London, the Prime Minister will tell Brussels that the Brexit result was a decision to “take back control of our borders, laws and money”.
She will say that the new agreement must be built to “endure” or the UK and the EU will have to go “back to the negotiating table” to hammer out new terms after Brexit.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- SHEEP WALKING INTO BREXIT – THE TORIES ARE A ONE WOMAN SHOW – AND THAT IS A CATASTROPHE FOR BRITAIN
- Corbyn Must Now Spell Out the Socialist Road for Independent Britain
- Do the Tories have a Policy ? – Or a Corbyn Copy
- LABOUR TO PLAY IT’S PART TO BRING DOWN PM THERESA MAY
- BREXIT- NO DEAL WITH THESE EU UPSTARTS – INVOKE ARTICLE 50 LEAVE ON 1ST JAN 2018
- The Twilight Tories in Total Tittle Tattle Turmoil – Soon to be Thwarted