Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- IF WE SUPPORT A MARKET ECONOMY FISHERMEN & FARMERS INSISTING THE EU LEAVE UK INFLUENCE MUST EXPECT TO FIND NEW MARKETS FOR THEIR PRODUCE
- NFU president Minette Batters said a properly managed and orderly Brexit was in the best interests of both farmers and the public. Agriculture is the bedrock of the UK’s largest manufacturing industry, food and drink – worth £113bn to the UK economy.
- THE POLITICS THAT IS FARMING
- “nearly one third of the food eaten in the UK comes from the bloc” – ACTUALLY ITS NEARLY 50% ( “Definition of Food includes Drink” AND THIS IS A SCANDAL – AFFECTING OUR BALANCE OF PAYMENTS FOR TRADE
- THE BREXIT BETRAYAL
- IRELAND IS A SMOKE SCREEN