THE BREXIT PARTY REMAINING CANDIDATES AND LABOUR COULD FORM AN UNLIKELY ALLIANCE
TO GET BREXIT OVER THE LINE AND PUT CORBYN INTO NO. 10 ?
AFTER WHAT FARAGE DID WE COULD HARDLY EXPECT THE REMAINING CANDIDATES TO SUPPORT BORIS
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- FARAGE MISTAKE WAS GETTING TOO CLOSE TO BORIS – BUT TO REDEEM HIMSELF HE COULD SUPPORT CORBYN’S LABOUR BREXIT PLANS AND FORM AN UNLIKELY ALLIANCE- THAT WOULD ALTER THE RESULT – OPPOSING BORIS AND BECOMING A REAL THREAT
- Farage accuses PM’s team of ‘corruption’
- Into the Valley Of Death Rode the Tories opposing the 600
- .Brexit REBELLION: Left-wingers follow Galloway to back Nigel Farage’s surging Brexit Party -THE Labour EU elections list is so remain heavy left-wing Brexiteers are throwing their lot in with Nigel Farage, including George Galloway.
- The Sell Out
- HOW CORBYN the “COMEDIAN” & LABOUR SHOT ITSELF IN THE FOOT OVER BREXIT