BREXIT Britain’s future could prove to be vastly profitable for UK industries according to one expert.
Brexit: Expert predicts companies will ‘flee’ EU to join UK
Think Tank Director for The Bruges Group, Robert Oulds, argued Britain’s Brexit future looks bright. During an interview with Express.co.uk, Mr Oulds claimed companies that have resided in the EU will leave in favour of operating out of the UK. He added an individual UK would be very appealing to foreign investment as the EU struggles with a multitude of problems.
Mr Oulds said: “What we will also see is more companies fleeing the EU for the UK.
“We have already seen how Unilever wants to take its headquarters outside of the Netherlands into the UK.
“There are car companies that want to shift their production from Spain to the UK.”
Mr Oulds reiterated that Britain had great potential outside of the European Union.
Brexit boom: EU panic as companies flee bloc for bright future in Britain ‘Boom for UK’
Brexit news: Brexit Britain’s future could prove to be vastly profitable for UK industries according to one expert.
He said: “One thing I have always maintained through this campaign is that Britain outside of the EU would attract more foreign investment than inside.
“Brexit will simply be a boom to our economy.
“We will see that wealth flowing out of the European Union as companies flee the debt crisis in the EU.”
The Brexiteer highlighted some of the reasons the EU would be less attractive to foreign investors over the next few years.
Brexit news: The Brexiteer highlighted some of the reasons the EU would be less attractive to foreign investors over the next few years.
Brexit: Ben Habib slams ‘inconsistent’ withdrawal agreement
Mr Oulds said: “Companies fear the debt crisis in the EU, the massive unemployment, the lack of economic opportunities there.
“There is also the high regulation for a competitive United Kingdom that if we do not sign this agreement with Brussels the UK would be free to compete.
“The UK would be able to make our own rules and make our own trade agreements.
“We would be able to run our economy to our best interest, not in the interest of Brussels.”
[EXCLUSIVEBoris ordered to resist EU fishing demands or ‘suffer consequences’ [EXCLUSIVEBoris warned ‘credibility left in shreds’ if he makes key Brexit error
Brexit news: Mr Oulds also took aim at the European Union for the manner in which they have conducted themselves during the Brexit trade talks.
Mr Oulds also took aim at the European Union for the manner in which they have conducted themselves during the Brexit trade talks.
He insisted that the European Union’s demands are too high and Britain should remain firm and not agree to them despite threats of a no deal.
He added that the EU is used to getting their way in trade talks but Britain was determined not to give in.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BURNT TOAST FOR BRITAIN’S BREXIT BREAKFAST WHILE THE EU WILL SMIRK ON FOIE GRAS
- FORTRESS BRITAIN -NO CAPITULATION – A PEOPLE’S BREXIT
- IF BORIS THINKS BREXITEERS ARE ONLY RIGHT WING – HE SHOULD WATCH HIS COMFORT ZONE. MOST BREXITEERS DESERTED CORBYN FOR A LEXIT – RISKY BUSINESS BORIS
- EU – NO WE DID NOT JOIN – PM MAJOR SIGNED UP TO AGREEMENTS MILLIONS OF BRITAIN’S OPPOSED – KEEP BRITISH FISHING WATERS FOR THE BRITISH – REMEMBER- HMS HOOD BORIS, OR BE SUNK YOURSELF
- NOT BREXIT IF BORIS LETS THE EU IN TO SINK THE UK FISHING FLEET
- YOU RESCUE THE BASTARDS FROM THE NAZIS, THEY TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT – SO NOW WE STICK ONE FINGER UP TO THE EU, THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE OTHER ONE- CANCEL ALL EU IMPORTS – WE SAVE ON THE BALANCE OF PAYMENTS DEFICIT