CHINA has put its coronavirus vaccines on display for the first time.
The vaccines produced by Chinese companies Sinovac Biotech and Sinopharm. were put on display at a trade fair in Beijing this week. Crowds gathered around stalls showing off the potential jabs.
The companies hope the vaccines will be approved after phase 3 trials which could take place as early as the end of the year.
A Sinovac spokesperson said the company has already “completed the construction of a vaccine factory” to produce 300 million doses a year.
It comes as more than 27.19 coronavirus cases have been confirmed worldwide.
The global death toll stands at 888,326, according to a Reuters tally.
FOLLOW BELOW FOR LIVE UPDATES:
China has put its coronavirus vaccines on display for the first time
0.40am update: Worldwide death toll surpasses 890,000
Researchers at Johns Hopkins University has revealed the current coronavirus death toll stands at 890,260.
However, the true number of deaths is likely to be higher, due to diverse factors such as time lags and different testing rates.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- CHINA HAS A PEOPLE’S NON PROFIT MAKING VACCINE – IT IS TAKING EXTREME CARE OVER
- RING A RING A ROSES -WE ALL FALL DOWN – GETTING THE FLU JAB DOESN’T STOP YOU CONTACTING FLU
- “HEALTH” OFFICES CHANGE THE LIES STAY THE SAME
- Exclusive: UK coronavirus outbreak kills at least 20,000 in care homes – Reuters calculation
- AT LAST THE WORMS COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK -LITERALLY – GOVERNMENT DECEIT LIES AND DISINFORMATION EXPOSED
- THE BORIS TIER SYSTEM IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE -IT CONCENTRATES DEATH INTO EVER DECREASING CENTRES – SUPERMARKETS – THE ALTERNATIVE DOES THE OPPOSITE