That Jeremy Corbyn has agreed a deal with the EU which they will ratify within 3 months of a Labour Government.
The Deal is WE DO NOT LEAVE THE EU –
but Remain in the Customs Union and Single Market.
NOT ONLY THAT …..
Burgun Confirms that there will be a SECOND REFERENDUM…
…TO CONFIRM THE LABOUR REMAIN AGREEMENT- OR NOT
THIS IMPLIES ONLY TREACHERY
THIS IMPLIES THE FIRST REFERENDUM DOES NOT MEAN “LEAVE”
The Question was a legal one approved by the Electoral Commission whether or not it was accurate.
On Thursday 23 June 2016 the UK voted in a referendum on whether the UK should leave or remain in the EU,
by a 2,000,0000 majority to LEAVE
Leave meant Leave
Leave means Exit From the EU
I am certain that the Labour Party are heading for more than any legal challenge
should they be successful in achieving power through a Parliamentary majority
or securing a coalition of “Remain” MP’s…..
For a start the Electorate system will be demmed corrupt
That the First Past the Post is not the same as the Referendum decision
That Power can be achieved with a minority of votes
That Reform will be Demanded
This must not even be a matter for the Uncivilized Courts
But for the People,the Armed Services and Crown
To restore the 2016 decision.
I say this because if Labour were to carry out this policy it will have reversed the People’s Brexit
and that will be deemed to be in contempt of Parliamentary Democracy
This applies to the Tories too as making a Deal could be construed as illegal too.
Something Parliament has insisted upon
Which makes that law – Benn’s Law null and void and a treasonable Act
Unless Britain leaves without a Deal and I mean just exits from the EU
The only alternative is Civil War.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- FACE FACTS – PR WITH A SINGLE TRANSFERABLE VOTE – BUT WHO PUT THAT IN THEIR MANIFESTO ? – THE BREXIT PARTY
- For the Many not the Few turned on it’s head as 5 Shadow Front Benchers Resign to support their Conscience and their Constituents – BUT SOME BEASTLY BUGGERS SAT ON THEIR HANDS NOT AGAINST A SECOND REFERENDUM VOTE Shame on THEM & YOU Corbyn !
- Labour’s Leadership Campaign – Goodbye Corbyn – Lets have another Leftie ?
- Bank or Blather on Boris ?
- A Very British Political Farce
- General election in five charts: how Remain lost and Leave won