Information on COVID-19, including guidance on the assessment and management of suspected UK cases.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- COVID WAS AN INFECTIOUS DISEASE AND THEN IT WASN’T – AND THE REASON ? – POLITICAL BECAUSE THE NHS DID NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED FACILITIES OR EXPERIENCED STAFF IN THE CUT DOWN NHS- HENCE THE SPEWCASTLE ALL “BAD EGGS” THROWN TOGETHER
- BREAKING NEWS – 28,000 UK HOSPITAL DEATHS CAUSED BY 19C HOSPITAL FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT FOR WHICH THE GOVERNMENT IS WHOLLY RESPONSIBLE
- BREAKING NEWS – “PHE”- Status of COVID-19 As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK.
- UPDATED – 256,000 CONFIRMED CASES -32,000 COVID 19 DEATHS A DROP IN THE OCEAN ? “THIS IS NOT AN HC INFECTIOUS DISEASE” (TORY GOVERNMENT AGENCY)- BUT STAY AT HOME – SAVE THE NHS – WE ARE WASHING OUR HANDS OF IT TOO…
- AND OTHER PLACES – AT HOME AND IN GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS – A COVER UP ?
- ADMINISTRATIONS CHANGE THE LIES STAY THE SAME – BECAUSE OF THE LIMITED NUMBER OF BEDS & STAFF THIS IS SUCH A BIG LIE IT MUST BE THE SUBJECT OF AN INVESTIGATION & IF PROVED WILL COST PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND WHO HAVE LIED ABOUT OTHER INFORMATION, £BILLIONS