Government ‘led by bullies’ and a ‘part-time PM,’ Jeremy Corbyn says amid Patel bullying allegations
JEREMY CORBYN condemned a government “led by bullies” today amid misconduct allegations levelled against Home Secretary Priti Patel.
He also criticised “part-time Prime Minister” Boris Johnson for being absent and not launching an independent investigation into her conduct.
The Labour leader said that Ms Patel would be in a “clear” breach of the ministerial code if the “serious allegations” of bullying are found to be true.
Mr Corbyn said: “Why, without a proper investigation, has the Prime Minister defended the Home Secretary calling her fantastic and saying he absolutely has confidence in her?
“It’s not enough just to refer this to the Cabinet Office, the government must now call in an external lawyer as quite rightly suggested by the union for senior civil servants, the FDA.
“A minister in breach of the ministerial code cannot remain in office and should be dismissed.”
In his reply, Cabinet Office minister Michael Gove claimed that the in-house investigation is robust and fit for purpose.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- THERE IS MORE TO THIS THAN PATEL – THE HOME OFFICE STAFF TREAT THE PUBLIC WITH CONTEMPT DENIGRATION AND PERSECUTION – ITS A RACIST CESSPIT OF A PLACE AND IT STARTS AT THE IMMIGRATION COURT JUSTICES AND FILTERS DOWN TO THE DREGS
- FOUND GUILTY OF BRINGING THE COUNTRY INTO DISREPUTE PATEL SHOULD BE EXPELLED FROM BRITAIN
- A HOME SECRETARY WITH FORM – AN IMMIGRANT WITH FORM WOULD BE DEPORTED
- MAKE IT PUBLIC, MAKE HER ATTEND, SQUIRM, LOSE, RESIGN & BE EXPELLED FROM BRITAIN
- DAMNING REPORT COVER UP ON BULLYING HOME SECRETARY PATEL
- Patel bullied junior staff – she must go