Condemns Britain to years of decline
Conservative MPs need to muster all their strength to oppose the spending bandwagon
Like many erstwhile Conservative supporters, I was both dumbfounded and dismayed by last week’s tax increase – sorry, new health and social care levy. Yet this threatens to be just the beginning. Demographic factors alone will ensure massive increases in the demands on the NHS and the care industry. Unless these services are fundamentally reformed, under this Government’s approach, the result will be even higher taxes and a slide into an even more statist Britain.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- COUNCIL TAX FOR THOSE LIVING ON A PENSION SHOULD BE SCRAPPED
- LABOUR IS UNELECTABLE BECAUSE OF RED WALL BREXITEERS & STARMER
- COVID SYMPTOMS ?- (FUCK) F OFF AND “DIAL 111” MAKE DR’S DISPENSABLE ?
- “Moral duty’ to fund NHS” – (WITH ELECTED MANAGERS & MORE PROFESSIONAL STAFF-
- FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE ?, SO ARE LABOUR & LABOUR LOVERS NOW PROMOTING HORSE MEAT STEAKS ?
- ‘Worst features of Rotten System’