May’s Plans are Doomed Corbyn’s Plans are NOT BREXIT-
4th Feb 19
Downing Street preparations for a snap election in June may be a useful “scare tactic” to persuade MPs to back Theresa May’s Brexit deal, Boris Johnson has suggested.
The former foreign secretary said the idea of an election this year was “lunacy” because the Government still has no coherent Brexit plan.
Reports surfaced over the weekend of No 10 officials making contingency plans for a possible election on June 6, and Mr Johnson is not alone in warning that such a move would be a disaster.
3 FEBRUARY 2019 • 9:30PM
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- GOVERNMENT INEPTITUDE – BUT “DOM IS OUTSTANDING”
- LEXITEERS BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE – VOTE BREXIT AND WANT CORBYN – BUT BREXIT COMES FIRST CORBYN
- THIN ICE COULD SINK BORIS – Boris Johnson puts Brexit deal on ice to force general election
- WHEN IS APRIL FOOLS DAY, BORIS?
- WOULD YOU LAY ANY MONEY ON THE TORY PARTY HAVING THE GUTS TO GET RID OF MAY ?
- BoJo wins Queen’s Speech vote