Traveller’s Notes: New tour to explore capital
|Bonbon City Tour starts at Thăng Long Royal Citadel Complex and runs every day between 9am and 5pm. — Photo toquoc.vn|
HÀ NỘI — A new tour operated on the hop on – hop off model has just launched for tourists in downtown Hà Nội.
Dubbed Bonbon Hà Nội (or Bonbon City Tour), run by Hanoitourist and OPENSEA company, the tour takes riders to nine destinations in downtown Hà Nội on a bus which can carry up to 22 people.
Tourists can go on and off at any of the destinations for further exploration.
The bus runs every day between 9am and 5pm every 30-35 minutes. The bus visits Thăng Long Royal Citadel Complex, the Việt Nam Fine Arts Association, the Hồ Chí Minh Museum, the Việt Nam Museum of Women, the Việt Nam National Museum of History, the Literature Temple, Long Biên Bridge, Trần Quốc Pagoda and Hòa Nhai Pagoda.
The bus is decorated in old Hà Nội style, and tourists will be guided with mobile devices in Vietnamese, English, French, Korean or Chinese.
A ticket for the tour costs VNĐ350,000 including entrance tickets to the museums and some services along the way.
The companies also offer the Hanaoian culture tour, Hanoi’s Secrets with Film Cameras (a tour exploring Hà Nội by film cameras), a museum tour titled Resolving Hanoi and a tour to explore Hà Nội’s café titled A Sip of Hanoi. — VNS
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- “BUT HA NOI IS BETTER CHEAPER AND HAS MORE ON OFFER”- The Radical
- Kim Jong Un begins train journey to Hanoi for upcoming meeting with Trump- The total distance between Pyongyang and Hanoi surpasses 4,500 kilometers. The North Korean leader’s trip is expected to last for over 48 hours
- Impressions of a Tourist in Vietnam
- A Game of Two Halves – And We Know from 1966 How the North Koreans can play
- DING DONG VIET NAM
- Time for America to Pay its War Debt