‘BAME’ stands for ‘Black, Asian and minority ethnic’ and ‘BME’ stands for Black and Minority Ethnic’. The terms are widely used by government departments, public bodies, the media and others when referring to ethnic minority groups.
The proletariat is the social class of wage-earners, those members of a society whose only possession of significant economic value is their labour power. A member of such a class is a proletarian.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- “ALL LIVES MATTER MORE” HOW WILL THIS ANTI – RACIST FASCIST AND CAPITALIST CAMPAIGN KEEP GOING IF THE LEFT FAILS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS MAGNIFICENT MOVEMENT OF ALL PEOPLES
- WITHIN THE HUMAN RACE THERE IS RACISM ITS CALLED THE CLASS SYSTEM
- POLICE BIAS EXTENDS TO THE ELDERLY, THE DISABLED AND ANY ONE THE POLICE DON’T LIKE THE LOOK OF – ITS NOT SUSPICION, IT’S DELUSIONAL PARANOIA
- CLOAK AND DAGGER LABOUR PARTY RIGHT WING DIRTY TRICKS CAMPAIGN AGAINST CORBYN HEADING FOR A COVER UP
- BREAD & CIRCUSES & BOFFINS COFFINS
- BORIS DEAL DESERTS THE INDEPENDENTS AND CRAFTSMEN AS WELL AS THE WORKING CLASS BREXITEERS & THAT INCLUDES THE LORRY DRIVERS STUCK AT DOVER OVER CHRISTMAS