Myanmar Goes to Already Discredited National Polls
Rights organizations charge widespread intimidation, suppression
By: Nava Thakuria
Myanmar has gone for its second successive multi-party polls amid widespread accusations that the elections would be neither free nor fair, with uncertainties in many parts of the country and the Covid-19 pandemic affecting its marginal population.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- THIS GOVERNMENT LOCKTIGHT POLICY IS BRITAIN’S DEATH CAMP
- STARMER THE STURMER IS BLIAR’S MAN AND PREPARED TO DO HIS DIRTY WORK
- THE BRITISH POLICE & COURTS HAVE ALSO HAD A FIELD DAY, ACTING WITH IMPUNITY OVER COVID 19 LOCKDOWN BREACHES & STOP AND SEARCH INVESTIGATIONS – WHAT IS THE “SCORE” AND THE COST IN FINES ?
- In his opening remarks at the ASEAN Summit, Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc said international institutions and internationl law had been seriously challenged during the global crisis.
- FANCY BORIS AND HIS BOFFINS HAVING ANOTHER FAILURE – THE RESULT ARE MORE DEATHS DISEASE AND DESTRUCTION OF LIVES ON THEIR HEADS
- THE OPPOSITE OF LOCKDOWN IS LOCK UP – BORIS FIRST THE PHE BOSS Duncan Selbie -SECOND THEN ….