At the time of writing, the Pound was up by 0.52% to $1.29651.
Support came off the back of the latest opinion polls and latest predictions.
Bookmaker odds showed the likelihood of a hung parliament fall as well, which was also Pound positive.
The good news, for now, is that Brexit uncertainty may be a thing of the past come 12th December.
That is assuming, of course, that the predictions and the polls at least can be relied upon…
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BORIS SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SEE NIGEL
- Britain’s not working under PM May’s Capitalist policy
- WHAT HAPPENED TO 31ST OCT PROMISE, BORIS
- IF MAY’S BREXIT DEAL FALLS AND BY TORY MP’S, THEY MUST VOTE FOR NO CONFIDENCE IN THE PM ? – IT FOLLOWS THAT IF THE DEAL FALLS AND THERE IS NO OTHER DEAL AS MAY CLAIMS AND BRITAIN LEAVES ON 29th MARCH ONLY A GENERAL ELECTION CAN RESOLVE THE ISSUE
- BORIS IS BEING OVERCONFIDENT AND AT THE ELEVENTH HOUR SHOULD NOT OPPOSE THE BREXIT PARTY IN THE NORTH AND LET LABOUR WIN
- THE ODDS ARE -IF YOU FAVOUR THE ODDS – ARE THAT LABOUR WILL BE RETURNED WITH FEWER SEATS