The euro EUR= was last down 0.34% at $1.1269.
The euro zone economy will drop into a deeper recession this year than previously expected and take longer to rebound, the European Commission forecast. The commission said the 19-nation single currency area would contract a record 8.7% before rising by 6.1% in 2021, worse than its previous forecast.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- A Vote for the EU is a Vote for Higher Energy and Food Prices
- IT’S A CON TRICK BUDGET – HAMMOND WANTS TO KICK START THE TORY PARTY
- Bank of England: COVID-19 and furlough end could derail economy
- BREXIT -THE FINAL PEASANTS REVOLT AGAINST POLITICAL ALLIANCE WITH EUROPE
- Dollar Flat Amid Continuous U.S. Economic Recovery Uncertainty
- SO IT’S CONFIRMED THAT PEOPLE CREATE THE WEALTH AND THE BOSSES THAT COLLECT THE PROFITS