FULL list of Tier 2 and Tier 3 areas in Covid lockdown
BORIS Johnson has announced a three tier approach to coronavirus restrictions with all of England put into medium, high and very high risk categories, with the North-East and Tees Valley being categorised ‘high’.
The Prime Minister set out the simplified and standardised system in a bid to stem the surge in Covid-19 cases.
Here is a breakdown of the areas under each level of the new alert system.
Liverpool City Region
- St Helens
- South Tyneside
- North Tyneside
- Redcar and Cleveland
- Cheshire West and Chester
- Cheshire East
- High Peak – the wards of: Tintwistle, Padfield, Dinting, St John’s, Old Glossop, Whitfield, Simmondley, Gamesley, Howard Town, Hadfield South and Hadfield Nort Lancashire
- Blackburn with Darwen
- Oadby and Wigston
- Nottingham City
All other areas in England.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- VERY HIGH LABOUR COUNCIL TAX IN THE NORTH – BUT COUNCILS ARE CHANGING COLOURS
- SO WHAT ,MORNING STAR – THAT NUMBER OF PEOPLE CATCH OTHER VIRUSES DAILY AT THIS TIME OF YEAR – THE QUESTION IS WHAT AGE GROUP AND WITH WHAT SEVERITY
- BREAKING NEWS -TORY PROMISES ARE A HOLLOW MOCKERY AND DECEITFUL SHAM – TIME TO TEAR THEM TORIES DOWN
- THE TORY COVID DISASTER PLAN – INCREASED DEATHS = KEEP DIGGING = MORE DEATHS = KEEP DIGGING = MORE DEATHS = TORY INEPTITUDE
- THIS LOCKDOWN PLAN IS KILLING YOU ! – THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE HERE !
- LOCKOUT BORE IS, HANDCOCK AND RISKI – CHANGE DIRECTION FOR THIS VIRUS – LET THE VIRUS TAKE ITS COURSE WITH THE YOUTH AND HEALTHY – PROTECT THE VULNERABLE – LET THE BEER FLOW