Pro-Palestinian activists have staged a protest outside the US Embassy in London, calling for an end to Washington’s financial support for Israel.
The protest was held in the British capital on the occasion of April 15, which marks America’s Tax Day.
Demonstrators said American taxpayers unknowingly pay USD 4 to 6 billion to Israel every year in the forms of financial and military aid.
They also said the US administration is aiding the illegal Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories by using its veto power against any UN resolution condemning Tel Aviv.
Protesters carried placards reading, “USA: Stop funding genocide in Gaza,” “What $9.8 million US aid a day buys,” “Israel kills one child every 3 days,” and ”End siege of Gaza.”
Israel occupied the Palestinian territories of East al-Quds (Jerusalem), the Gaza Strip, and the West Bank during the Six-Day War of 1967. The Tel Aviv regime withdrew from Gaza in 2005, but Israeli forces have been carrying out regular deadly forays into the sliver ever since the pullout.
The Gaza strip with a population of about 1.7 million has been under Israeli siege since 2007
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Is Anyone Else Sick Of the Actions of Israel Military Zionists and US Crawling Up to this Rogue Jewish State
- Why Are the Israelis So Frightened of the Palestinians. Is It Because They Have The Doves of The World On Their Side ?
- MURDERING ISRAELI JEWS WHIPPED BY GAZAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS
- Boycott Murdering Israel
- Israeli Jews are thieves as well as murderers
- US Presidential Candidate and Jew, Senator Bernie Sanders,condemns Violence against Palestinian Protest