Britain still odds on for Brexit extension, not deal, say bookmakers
17 October 2019
Punters and bookmakers think Britain is still more likely to get a Brexit extension than leave the EU with a deal on 31 October, according to British bookmakers.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- HOME PRODUCED -TIME TO CUT THE EU IMPORTS AS A WEAKER £POUND MAKES THEM MORE EXPENSIVE
- BREAKING NEWS – 100 REASONS FOR A NO DEAL & TO VOTE BREXIT PARTY – BARNIER THE BULLSHITTER
- BORIS IS A FOOL AND A LIAR AND THE EU IS MAKING THE MOST OF IT – NO DEAL – LEAVE NOW THAT IS WHAT 97% OF BREXITEERS WANT
- Parliament Invoked Article 50 -So Boris should just declare Britain has left today – Other Countries that left did !
- TELL THE EU AND BARNIER TO GET STUFFED – WE LEAVE – NO DEAL TOMORROW – CALL OUT THE NAVY IF NEED BE
- Pound rises against euro and dollar as Brexit talks resume