THEIR SPECIAL BUY BRITISH LEG OF LAMB IS ADVERTISED AT £4.95 per kgs From 6th April 2020 yet at the check out we were charged £6.99 per kg at £16 .33p for a 2.336kg le of lamb.
So we asked for a refund and have the refund ticket.
AT THE CHECK OUT DESK THE SECOND DECEPTION WAS WHEN THE CASHIER TOLD US THAT THE OFFER ENDED ON THE 6th APRIL, WHEN IN FACT THE OFFER COMMENCED ON THE 6th AND THE PURCHASE WAS MADE ON THE 7th APRIL
when we rang ALDI custiomer service to complain we were told it could be an “INNOCENT ERROR”
WE CONSIDERED COMPLAINING TO DURHAM COUNTY COUNCIL TRADING STANDARDS OFFICE BUT HAVE YOU EVER HAD DEALINGS WITH SUCH A DICTATORIAL COUNCIL – FUCK OFF AND STOP COMPLAINING WOULD BE THEIR LIKELY RESPONSE
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- WHERE ARE THE CORONAVIRUS 29 CONFIRMED CASES in DURHAM County COUNCIL AREA ? – WE DON’T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT UNREPORTED CASES AS IT INCREASES OUR DISINFORMATION REPORTS OR THE CHINESE WILL HEAR ABOUT IT
- THE BIG C – MAKE COUNTY DURHAM A CORONAVIRUS FREE STATE
- THE COVID CONFINED CONCENTRATION CAMP CIRCULAR
- ITS FUCKING COCKEYED -WE HAVE 15 MINUTES OF MARR ON TV ABOUT ITALY’S CORONAVIRUS AND DURHAM COUNTY COUNCIL CANNOT TELL US HOW MANY CASES THERE ARE IN BISHOP AUCKLAND, BARNARD CASTLE, SHILDON SPENNYMOOR OR NEWTON AYCLIFFE
- You send a 75 year old pensioner an attachment that you expect him to open called Trio Office which he doesn’t want or have. Send what you want to say in plain ENGLISH You really are ignorant and indifferent to the people you purport to represent
- WILKO CHEATS CUSTOMERS AT THE TILL – ITS FRAUD AND THEY ARE NOT THE HOME OF FAMILY VALUE