Airlines that aren’t providing transportation that was purchased are trying to keep customers’ money, even as they seek more of their customers’ money in the form of government bailouts. While the international airline trade group is trying to get governments to legalize this theft, some carriers are doing it on their own regardless of the law.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- TRAVEL AGENTS SAVE THEIR OWN BACON
- Refund woes lead to calls for regulator to be given power to fine airlines
- MALAYSIA AIRLINES – LHR – KUL – YOU SHOULD TAKE EXTREME CAUTION WITH THIS AIRLINE – ” DISABLED” ARE ALLOCATED SEATS OF ” LIMITED OR NO RECLINE” – NEXT TO THE “BOG” – FLIGHT REFUSED WILL CANCEL OR ELSE !!!
- NAME AND SHAME – ARE YOU WAITING FOR AIRLINE REFUNDS ? – SINGAPORE AIRLINES AND CATHAY PACIFIC WILL NOT BE MY FLIGHT CHOICE AS I WAIT MONTHS FOR MY MONEY BACK
- Airlines admit having cameras installed on back of passengers’ seats
- A Travel Agent TO BE NAMED is Subcontracting out their work to Holidayteam.co.uk who deal direct with the airlines and hold Customers Money Illegally – Better BUY YOUR FLIGHT TICKETS DIRECT FROM THE AIRLINE – MY BANK IS INVOLVED NOW