BREXIT CRISIS: Labour’s Kate Hoey fears huge ‘Brexit CONSPIRACY is TRUE’
BREXITEER Kate Hoey called on the Government to make constructive and final plans for a no-deal scenario as she confessed Theresa May’s effort in the Brexit negotiations has been a “huge let down”.
Brexit: Kate Hoey brands May’s deal ‘a huge let down’
The Labour MP claimed Theresa May’s deal would have no chances to pass through Parliament in December when MPs are set to ratify the agreement unless Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn decided to completely change his position.
“You just wonder what has been going on for two years, how they could possibly after two years of so-called hard negotiations that the Prime Minister speaks about could end up with something like this.
Brexit news: Kate Hoey calls on the Government to get ready for a no-deal Brexit
My way is very much to start having a plan for no deal and to leave clearly
“I really genuinely just can’t understand how the Prime Minister, you know, you almost begin to think and feel some of these conspiracy theories that are going around that this was what was planned from the beginning.
“I don’t want to think that. I thought that the Prime Minister was serious when she said that Brexit means Brexit and that we are leaving.
“It’s just been a huge letdown and I genuinely can’t see – unless Jeremy Corbyn was to completely change his position and whip all the Labour MPs, and quite a lot of them aren’t really whippable, to vote for this deal – I really cannot see it going through Parliament.
“And I know that some of your commentators have said that she should go back for another go but the EU has made it very clear that they’re not going to make changes.
Keir Starmer: Prime Minister could have got a better Brexit deal
“So for me the most sensible clear way of going forward now – remembering that 92 percent of our businesses don’t deal with the EU – my way is very much to start having a plan for no deal and to leave clearly.
“And that would give us full sovereignty.”
The Labour Brexiteer’s comments come as EU leaders approved Theresa May’s deal on Sunday and the Prime Minister prepares to convince MPs in both her party and the opposition to vote in favour of her agreement.
Number 10 has confirmed MPs will be given the opportunity to have their meaningful vote on the deal on December 12
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BRITAIN VOTED BREXIT IN THE ONLY VOTE THAT MATTERED – THE POLITICIANS IN PARLIAMENT COULD FUCK THAT UP TOO ?
- NOVEMBER 5th + 20 = 25th When The Parliamentary VOTE ON BREXIT GOES POP FOR MAY
- ESTABLISHMENT DUPLICITY – BORIS “GET IT DONE” WAS A TRICK TO GET BREXITEERS TO VOTE FOR HIM – HE DISTANCED HIMSELF FROM THE BBC SO HE COULD PLAY BREXIT AND PLAN REMAIN WHILE GOVE STABS BREXITEERS IN THE BACK AGAIN
- KATE HOEY MP – Jeremy Corbyn must trust his instincts and back a no-deal Brexit – “Backing no-deal could be a great opportunity for the Labour leader “
- NO VOTE ON THE “ONLY DEAL” to RESULT IN A UK GENERAL ELECTION
- BREXITEERS ARE NOW AT WAR WITH BORIS