Corbyn claims ‘huge support’ from voters after nine MPs quit
Jeremy Corbyn is to mount a robust defence of his leadership after nine of his MPs quit in protest at the direction he is taking the Labour Party.
Amid intense speculation of further resignations, the Labour leader will use a speech to supporters to say his programme for change won “huge support” at the 2017 general election.
He will take a sideswipe at those MPs who are now sitting alongside former Tories who said they had “no problem” with Conservative austerity measures
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- FACT FICTION FOLLY AND FUTILITY – HOW MANY OTHER “F” WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THIS ARTICLE AND LABOUR – IT SUGGESTS OR SOLVES NOTHING !!
- THE END IS NIGH – ALL THE TORIES HAVE LEFT IS TO PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE
- NOT LABOUR SO NO CIVIL RIGHT TO BE MP’S – ITS “COMMON SENSE” SAYS TOM PAINE – BROKEN COMMITMENT TO THE “CROWN” – IT IS NOT EVEN PARLIAMENTARY PRIVILEGE – THESE MP’S REPRESENT ROTTEN BOROUGHS NOT REALITY
- A Very British Political Farce
- LABOUR IS NOT A SOCIALIST ANYTHING PARTY AND NEVER HAS BEEN – ITS A SITE OF STOOGES FOR CAREER POLITICIANS NEOCAPITALISM, THE ZIONISTS AND CRONYISM
- May Day May Day ? – The Tories & Unionists Need To Decide and Parliament Needs a Vote