Why is there no monument To Porridge in our land?
It it’s good enough to eat, It’s good enough to stand!
On a plinth in London A statue we should see
Of Porridge made in Scotland Signed, “Oatmeal, O.B.E.”
(By a young dog of three)
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Get Your Oats – Home Made Muesli in Summer & Porridge in Winter
- Porridge is good for you made with Whole Milk is better
- Kalashnikov – The Weapon of Choice When Dictatorial Governments are NOT Listening
- Over the Sea to the Skye not the EU
- Flower of Scotland- Be a Nation Again
- Scottish Land Reform Proposals